[Facebook] said it employs “hundreds” of staffers in several offices around the world to handle the millions of user reports it receives every week about everything from spam to threats of violence.
A detailed, and somewhat confusing, chart published by Facebook on its website on Tuesday depicts how reports of various infractions are routed through the company and lays out all the potential outcomes, which can range from an account being disabled to Facebook alerting law enforcement.
- mybetaisblue reblogged this from huffingtonpost
- tennis-stars likes this
- mirfaan likes this
- petites-ouvertures likes this
- spongebobschnooksports likes this
- elle-aime-a-peindre likes this
- sankeiphoto likes this
- mdt likes this
- otempestade likes this
- jjae likes this
- otempestade reblogged this from huffingtonpost
- talkedtoomuchsaidtoolittle likes this
- huffingtonpost posted this