It’s three years since his death, but Paris Jackson continues to keep her father’s memory alive.
The doting daughter, who unashamedly describes herself as a “daddy’s girl” tweeted a touching picture of her father kissing her mother, Debbie Rowe.
She uploaded the picture last week, captioning it “Mommy and Daddy”. Paris was just 11 when Jackson died after overdosing on a drug called anesthesia propofol.
- ebbnflowe likes this
- oxmedia reblogged this from huffingtonpost
- mandi-von likes this
- snipsnapchatton reblogged this from huffingtonpost
- dyideesh reblogged this from huffingtonpost
- thescienceofreality likes this
- lauramartinez likes this
- sonnet394tobrandon likes this
- mctumblovin likes this
- paperstainer likes this
- cwnerd12 likes this
- huffingtonpost posted this